It is not essential that you pay for venue hire in order to have a party at the Chicken Run. You are welcome to bring your own picnic and invite friends. If this is the case simply arrive on the day and pay the per person fee as shown in the Additional Charge section. However if you would like to book and secure a private sheltered area for your party then take note of the hire fees, times and what is included below.
Venue hire and times 2020
2:00pm to 4:00pm
R300 (discounted for week day)
9:00am to 11:00am
12:00pm to 2:00pm
3:00pm to 5:00pm
Low rope course
Low rope & bike park combo
R65 per child
R50 per child
R85 per child
(Minimum charge 10 children)
Included in the venue hire
- Private sheltered area at the Tin Shed to set up your party.
- Access to either the low rope adventure course or the bike park or both depending on what has been paid for and that the child has the necessary access band. Refer to our additional charges above.
- Tea and Coffee from urn including milk and sugar (Option for Cappuccinos available from The Tin Shed Coffee Bar at relevant pricing. Place your order with the barista).
- Two trestle tables and chairs
- You can bring your own food, party packs, decor etc.
- Strictly no alcohol permitted.
Terms and conditions
- We require a R550 non-refundable deposit to reserve your booking.
- The party venue hire is for 2 hours - a R100 penalty will be charged for each 30 minutes over this time.
- As the host you may arrive 45 minutes before the start time for setting up the party.
- No children will be allowed on The Chicken Run Adventure Course without the paid for access band.
- Minimum charge of 10 children applies refer to various additional charge rates above.
- We reserve the right to entry.
- Any breakages that may occur during the party will be added to your final account.
- We require the parents to sign a party disclaimer prior to the commencement of the party.
Contact us now to make a booking or for more information.